Get to know your REAL self
Do you feel like you could be getting more out of your life?
Are you looking to make changes to improve your life but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to be happier, more confident, more relaxed?
Good news! You’ve come to the right place and I know I can help…
I know I can help because I’ve been through some truly terrible times myself.
But, I’m still here to tell the tales and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been, thanks to learning some secrets that I want to share with you. Read more about my story.
Focus on you for 3 days. Rediscover what you really love to do. Enjoy working through the challenges you face in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Take control of YOUR LIFE
On this retreat I will give you:
- The tools you need to recharge yourself and your confidence in yourself in a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
- A stay in a beautiful Victorian mansion so close to the beach you will have sand in your shoes. (Situated a 20 minute walk from the Hovercraft and Wightlink Fastcat passenger terminals. No need to bring your car across. I can even arrange for you to be collected from the ferry or hovercraft and bring you to the venue.)
- The focus on you to get to know and love your real SELF.
- Strength – Unlocking your inner strength
- Energy – Utilising your emotional energy
- Life – Unleashing the joy of your existence
- Freedom – Understanding how to be free to be who you really are.
This retreat is for women just like you and me – women who know what they want but aren’t really sure how to get it, women who are comfortable within their comfort zone, women who want to change their reality but are not sure how to do that, women who don’t have the support network they need.
I know how it feels to not be in control of your life or have the strength or courage to do something about it. I also know how it feels to step outside my comfort zone and how amazing that can be. There are limited spots left for this coming ………… SELF Retreat — if you know that one of them is for you and you’re ready to join this supported group, then read on to learn more and reserve your spot. Invest in yourself, you deserve it.
Can’t wait to see you there!
Is this the RETREAT for you?
So, if you’re• Feeling stressed and overwhelmed?• Lacking confidence and self-esteem?• Unhappy in your relationship but lack the strength to leave?• At a crossroads but unsure which way to go?• Feeling lost and want to get back on track?• Or, maybe you just wish your life was different? Take back YOUR LIFE!
You are not supposed to do everything in your life yourself. You need to free up your time to focus on the parts of your life you love.By focusing more on what you love, you will be happier and more productive. I am sure you will have more fun too! The SELF Retreat begins at 6.00pm on Thursday 8th October 2015 and finishes at around 9pm on Saturday 10th October 2015. You are welcome to stay until Sunday morning at no extra cost. There are only 10 spaces available, so book your place now. I have also created an easy payment plan. I require a non-returnable deposit of £150.00 and then 5 equal instalments a month for 5 months. The cost per person is £899.00 all inclusive Early bird offer – if you book and pay your deposit before 31st January the price is just £799 per person.
Other rooms are twin or triple bed occupancy at no extra cost. Plus I am giving you:
- A buffet style continental breakfast each morning.
- Your own chef preparing, cooking and serving your lunches and dinners each day on site.
- Your own welcome pack to keep.
- Some top notch surprise guest coaches to add to your experience.
- Our own private Facebook group for continued support.
If you have any questions please contact me.
“Maggie helped me to make one big decision that led to another, and another, and another – and that’s how my life changed for the better!” Jane L“Maggie makes the toughest challenges seem simple. Always exceeds my expectations.” Wendy W
“I have done really well since your workshop. I decided that it was OK to give up being self employed because there is too much going on elsewhere it is not serving me well. I have successfully applied for a surveyors job at xxxxxxx and been offered a very good package. I have accepted and start in November part time until I finish all my jobs and then full time by 2015. I am really pleased to say the least. It was very helpful to go somewhere for some “me” time. Thank you! ” Peter M