Have some thoughts about how would you like to see yourself in a year’s time? Do you see yourself exactly the same as you are now, or with some slight changes or perhaps with a whole new feel and look?
In a year’s time I see for me:
- My relationship with myself looks pretty good at the moment. I treat myself with respect and gratitude and have learned that I don’t have to believe all the thoughts that come into my head.
- My thoughts are generally positive but occasionally a negative thought will creep in. This is ok and normal. I like to live in the moment, not in the past and I know nothing about the future yet.
- My relationship with my husband is fantastic, we love and respect each other and make each other laugh. We are best friends, lovers, companions and so much more.
- My relationship with my mother is good, we see each other fairly regularly, my father is no longer with us but is always in my heart and mind.
- My relationship with two of my children is virtually non-existent (their choice which I respect) and with the third is very good.
- My physical health is pretty good, I am slightly overweight and making an effort to change this and I currently feel great.
- My finances are reasonably okay, but could of course be a lot better. Bank account is in the black.
- My business world consists of coaching and teaching. I love working with people to support them through life changes. I am self-employed and an entrepreneur. I am the business.
- I am peaceful in my life, enjoying being who I am. I don’t meditate.
- For fun I work at pop festivals and trade by offering Indian head massage to all the punters at the festivals.
I take time for myself every day, even if it is only 5 minutes.
Take a few moments to think about your future. Is there anything you would like to see differently? What are you prepared to do to bring about those changes?
Get in touch today and let me know how you see yourself in a year’s time.
Transformational Coach, ConsultantFounder of MAGGIE CURRIE COACHING